We Make Information
The idea that sparked Integral and continues to support our relationships with clients is simple and straightforward – deliver independent strategic services based on a strong analytical foundation that results in high-value, measurable outcomes – making information make sense.
What has changed is how we have helped clients leverage their data to provide insight and make better business decisions. Our independence ensures that clients receive an unbiased view of performance.
More and more organizations today are trying to understand value of cross channel donors. Performance varies between organizations. Contact us today to learn more.
What We Do
Integral is a leading independent analytical consulting firm specializing in servicing the non-profit community. Combining deep analysis and our experience with more than 80 leading non-profits, we deliver insight and results that endure. Our strategic services and suite of analytical applications enable clients to gain a comprehensive view of their business models and provide the insight to improve performance.
Key Analysis Areas
- File Analysis
- Acquisition Analysis
- Retention Analysis
- Behavioral Segmentation
- Web Analytics
- Investment Model Analysis
- Budget Management & Forecasting Analysis
- Monthly Donor Investment Model Analysis
- Multi-Year Model Development
- Marketing Investment Optimization
- Major Donor Analysis
- Planned Giving Analysis
- Cost Reduction Analysis
- Profitability & Cross-Sell Analysis
- Predictive Modeling
The State of Strategic Analytical Services: Lagging – Current – Leading – Planning
Non-profits today are inundated with data that provides little insight for decision making and action. Analytics today place much emphasis on looking back on how we are doing compared to peers or previous strategies or focus on how we are doing today. While those analyses can be helpful, non-profits need an expanded suite of views that include leading indicators that will drive strategic planning and decision making.
Today every organization is facing new challenges and opportunities. Why is it that some are thriving and others are struggling – even when they are in the same space? How is it that some organizations keep existing strategies moving forward and understand how to invest in building the business models of tomorrow?
The biggest challenge is not the data, but infusing a deep understanding of what the data is saying to provide insight that strengthens decision making.
Scenario Planning and Forecasting
- How can we double net revenue in 3-5 years?
- How are each of my business models performing?
- What will drive growth?
- How will my cashflow be over the next 12 months?
- Is my file positioned for sustained growth? Where am I at risk?
Investment Analysis and Management
- What should my level of investment for each channel?
- What measures of success will drive growth?
Digital Media Analytics
- How much is my website worth?
- What is the ROI on my social media and web outreach activities?
- Who are the right people to target for this campaign?
- Who are the best prospects to acquire and retain?
What We Use
Leverage Data for Smarter Business Decisions
Organizations today have an abundance of data from multiple sources and yet continue to struggle to identify opportunities and highlight risks. Integral’s suite of analytical tools provide insight into performance. These tools are designed to automate strategy management, enabling organizations to monitor and manage their business models against organizational goals. Leveraging data for smarter business decision requires an understanding of not only what is happening at the high level but digging deeper to help drive a course of action.
Applying analytics to optimize decisions also requires developing an information agenda that highlights where you are today, what opportunities lie ahead and how are you progressing towards your goals. Integral’s services, tools, and experience to provide insight every step of the way.
- Flexible framework for users to manipulate data
- Clean and clear reports that allow you to track performance
- Sharing capabilities through excel or PDF
- Communicate strategy and track your progress
- Monitor growth trends and respond to variances
- Refine and maintain performance metrics in one location
- Monitor, measure and manage performance at a glance
- Gain timely and relevant insight from multiple perspectives
- Track results from anywhere you have a computer, notebook, smartphone or tablet
- Dive deeper in any trouble area to get you back on the right track
- Understand the level of investment needed to reach your goals
- Gain an independent perspective on performance
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Co-Founder & PrincipalView full bio +
Co-Founder & PrincipalView full bio +
Chief Operating OfficerView full bio +
Vice President of Client ServicesView full bio +
Vice President of Analytic ServicesView full bio +
Director of Strategic ServicesView full bio +
Director of AnalyticsView full bio +
Senior Client Services ManagerView full bio +
Web AnalystView full bio +
Information Systems ManagerView full bio +
Client Services ManagerView full bio +
Project ManagerView full bio +
Director of Strategic PlanningView full bio +
Senior AnalystView full bio +
Washington DC 20036202.452.9730